The National Implementation Research Network at the Frank Porter Graham Child Development Institute and the Jordan Institute for Families in the School of Social Work hosted a virtual fall session as part of the 2020 UNC Institute on Implementation Science.
A recording of this event is now available in two parts:
- Part 1: Introducing the Practice Guide for Implementation Support
- Part 2: The Role of Relationships in Implementation Practice
You can also visit the event website for more information and resources.
Resources from the virtual event:
- Guiding Principles and Core Competencies for Implementation Practice – Practice Guide and Practitioner Profile (These resources can also be found HERE and HERE.)
- “Implementation Support Practitioners: A Proposal For Consolidating a Diverse Evidence Base”
- "Implementation Support Skills: Findings From a Systematic Integrative Review"
- “Are relationships as important as strategies for the successful implementation of evidence-informed programs and practices?”