Competencies for Implementation Support Practice
The purpose of the Implementation Support Practitioner Profile is to identify the skills and competencies needed by implementation support practitioners to support effective implementation and scaling of evidence-informed practices, programs and policies to improve outcomes for people and communities.
Resources for Implementation Practitioners
Implementation Practitioner Competencies & associated resources:
- Implementation Support Practitioner Principles and Competencies
- Evidence for competencies related to co-creation in implementation support practice:
- Competencies for implementation support practice within teams and leaders
- Consolidating the Evidence for Implementation Support Practitioners
Blog Series: Leading with Principles: Reflections on Supporting Implementation during the COVID-19 Pandemic
In this series, we explore some key questions:
- How is our practice changing during the pandemic?
- What principles are we relying on?
- What skills and competencies seem most important now?
- What are we learning and observing from the communities and service systems we support?
- What will we carry with us in a post-pandemic world?
- Principle-based implementation support during a time of crisis
- Supporting public systems and communities in crisis: The critical role of co-creation in implementation practice
- Assessing Context, Learning from Leaders, and Changing the Rules: Implementation Support during the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Implementation during a time of crisis: The critical role of trusting relationships
- Providing Implementation Support for Program Adaptations in a COVID-19 Environment