Through this interactive lesson on the Hexagon Tool and companion resources, you will learn how to identify the need for your organization as well as the root cause of that need, identify potential options and their relevant information, evaluate fit and feasibility of the options, and finally to use the information gathered during the hexagon process to inform your implementation planning.
- View Interactive Lesson 1: The Hexagon Tool
- Download the Hexagon Tool
- Download Intiative Inventory
- Download Root Cause Analysis Handout
- Download Engaging Stakeholders
- Download Program Developer Interview Guide
Ward, C., Ihlo, T., & Morgan, W. (2019) Hexagon Tool [Online learning object]. Chapel Hill, NC: Frank Porter Graham Child Development Institute, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. https://modules.fpg.unc.edu/sisep/hexagon-tool/index.html