Capacity Assessment Administration Course
- Go to the AI Hub Lessons and Short Courses Page.
- Click on the blue View Course button for the Capacity Assessment Administration Course.
- Enter your name and email address to get started with the course!
Questions? Email us at email@example.com
The DCA is an action assessment designed to help educational district leaders and staff better align resources with intended outcomes and develop action plans to support the use of effective innovations. Both the training and tool are available online.
The DCA is completed by staff intentionally selected for their implementation knowledge, experience with the innovation being used, and leadership in the district (i.e., an implementation team). The SISEP Center recommends that the DCA be administered by a trained administrator.
The NIRN-SISEP Data System offers the ability to enter DCA data online and to generate graphs and reports from the data. Users should complete the online Capacity Assessment Administration Course prior to administering a DCA. After successful completion of the course, an account request form will be provided to gain access to the NIRN-SISEP Data System. See instructions and a link to the course on the right side of this page.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions.
- Handout 22: An Overview of the DCA
- DCA Technical Adequacy Handout
- Video highlighting changes between previous DCA version 6 and current version 7
- PDF of DCA v7 Webinar Slides from October 2019
- DCA v7 Webinar recording from October 2019: